My beautiful friend Haleigh wrote this for me, apparently it just flowed she said.
It came from nowhere, and the words all just strung together.
I guess that's one of the reasons I love it.
"I couldn't find the words to say, to get her to notice me. So, I stood there, in silence, watching her, stare out the window. The way the moon reflected in her brown eyes, left me breathless. She hadn't said a word all night, just sat and stared. Oh, how I wished I knew what to say, to offer some kind words.
I just couldn't.
So, I did the only thing that I could do. I sat next to her. I looked her her for a moment, taking in her features. I wanted to tell her how beautiful I thought she was. I wanted to hold her, to make her feel loved. But I didn't. I took her hand in mine. I wanted to tell her how I felt.
How she made me feel.
But, I can't.
There are no words.
There is no way to describe it.
So, there we sat, hand in and hand, starting at the moon. and for those few, beauitful moments.
I felt, at home."
Monday, September 7, 2009
Haleigh Taylor Torrance.
Posted by Emilee Mouy at 7:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment